From authentication to automation: balancing customer experience with managing risk
In a digital landscape where customers now expect fast and frictionless experiences, the on-boarding experience can make or break the customer’s impression of a financial services firm.
This video discusses how firms can meet new compliance requirements whilst creating an on-boarding strategy fit for the digital age.
- Forecasting the future of customer on-boarding: what service will the digital customer expect?
- Seizing the opportunities available from automation: how will the industry need to adapt?
- How can the industry ensure a consistent and compliant on-boarding process across channels?
- Knowing your customer: overcoming the challenge of identifying customers during on-boarding
- Managing risk while boosting the customer experience: how can the former be used to improve the latter
Webinar Date: 18 May 2017
Head of Digital, Fidelity International
Head of Retirement, Propositions & Change, LV=
Vice President, Account Opening, Barclays
Chief Executive Officer, Dealflo
Chair - Former Presenter, BBC, Sky and ITV
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT LIKE