A guide for financial services companies purchasing a technology platform for agreement automation
This guide is for financial services companies looking for technology which can automate customer onboarding and the signing of financial agreements.
The guide and sample RFP questions are intended to assist organisations in determining their automation requirements and evaluating vendors.
The guide contains information detailing the factors and functionality financial services companies should consider when looking for an agreement automation solution, and which stakeholders to involve in the process.
Get this Guide
What this guide covers:
- Why financial services companies chose to automate their agreement processes.
- The difference between standalone technologies and end-to-end solutions.
- Which stakeholders to involve in an RFP process, and why.
- What functionality to consider when purchasing an end-to-end agreement automation solution.
- Which questions to ask in an RFP process – includes 10 sections of example questions, covering everything from functionality to business benefits, security, compliance, integration, and much more.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT LIKE